Things that make a difference
The Leprechaun Foundation has implemented numerous projects over the years.
- Stock of toys in Foundation installed toy chests at:
- University Hospitals’ Ireland Cancer Center
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- The Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital Outdoor play court on the roof of Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Year round garden and Tree House at MetroHealth Medical Center
- Cabling for interactive TV system at Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
- Special training room at The Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Patrick’s Day parties in the Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital atrium
- Food baskets at Easter
- Thanksgiving turkeys to area hospitals for hospital-bound children and their families
- Gift stuffed Christmas Stockings for children who are hospitalized during the holidays
The Leprechaun Foundation also has its Adopt-A-Family Program which provides an entire Christmas—including toys, clothes and food for families of sick children who cannot provide it for themselves.
Things that make a difference happen because many loyal friends of The Leprechauns donate their time, talents and finances. Contact us today if you want to help make wishes come true.